Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sick of being sick?


I am going to share with you the first place to start, and this is more powerful then most realize...

picBlue
  Balance Out the Colon

The specialized cells of the colon and bacteria exist in a fragile balance that can easily be overthrown by food, stress, chemicals in the environment, and overgrowth of yeast. If digestion and colon function is not working well, the body operates in a condition known as auto-intoxication.

Meaning the body is working vigorously to rid yourself of toxins.

When your colon cannot keep up then the toxins are getting recycled, rather than expelled. A constipated colon may be at the foundation of ailments from A to Z that has to do with your body. Here is an analogy to think about: If you had a plugged up toilet would you leave it?

Of course, not, it would stink!

That is what we do with our bodies when we are constipated. It is essential to maintain proper colon function. I cannot stress this enough; this is the number one place to work on first! You will find that affects your body from head-to-toe, young and old, it truly does not matter. No matter how small or big the health concern is; achy foot, cold, headache or incurable disease, the first place to begin is the colon. Get to POOPING and you tell me your results!

I would like to share this testimony with you.

Testimony

An unexpected result!! My son is twelve years old, affected by a seizure disorder and has autism. I have never been able to get him toilet trained, even with the help of several professional behaviorists. Because of these issues, my son is on many prescription drugs that can't be good for him long term. He also has always suffered with gut issues and has never had a normal bowel movement. [He has undergone] two different professional events of having to clean his colon out with painful and emotional trauma for him and myself.

Out of pure frustration I was telling my good friend, Gina, about the ordeals and she suggested that I should try her PowerPoop to help him establish more normal looking bowels and regular movements. After five weeks on the product I got much more than I had bargained for from my son, Slader. After encouraging him for the millionth time to go poop on the toilet, this time for the very first time, Slader suddenly started walking by himself to the bathroom and I found him sitting on the toilet, having had a bowel movement!! Much to my feeling of having my own little "miracle" he has also never missed the toilet since and it has been six months for him taking the product.
His behavior has also drastically improved at school as well with no clear apparent reason other than starting the product from Gina. (He cannot speak expressively) . He seems overall a more content, happier, and healthier looking boy. I am so happy to tell my story about it.
I am convinced, along with other people, about the healing effects of Gina's PowerPoop, on Slader's colon and maybe giving him the answer to an undiagnosed issue of sensory awareness with his gut!? I am very excited to continue on the venture of giving my son more of Gina's products for hopefully more continued healing to help my son.
- Sheila


PowerPoopPowerPoop



This formula will not only encourage the colon to move, it also strengthens and tones the peristaltic muscle to "Learn More" click on the picture.         
        
           

Our Price: $ 24.00

I challenge you to be proactive and prevent illness before it begins, get the colon moving. What do you have to lose?

Sincerely,

Gina Kopera, M.H.
Gina's Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment